Showing all 3 Results
Ambien is popular as zolpidem, which is a sedative drug or also called a hypnotic. It affects chemicals present in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with sleep problems like insomnia. It is used to treat insomnia and sleep problems. The patients who are prescribed for this medication can buy Ambien online with overnight delivery from our pharmacy. The immediate-release tablet of this drug is used to help you fall asleep when you first go to bed. The extended-release form as Ambien CR, which has a first layer that dissolves quickly to help you fall asleep faster, and a second layer that dissolves slowly to help you stay asleep. Your health expert will determine which form of Ambien is best for you. Ambien is a sedative drug used to treat the patient who has insomnia, but it may cause severe allergic reactions on overdose or misuse. Stop taking this medication when you buy Ambien online or otherwise and get a trauma medical help when you notice having any of these signs of an allergic reaction which include difficulty in breathing, having hives, and notice swelling of your face, tongue, lips, or throat.
If you buy Ambien online from our pharmacy then, do not share Ambien with any other person, even if a person has the same symptoms you have. The recommended doses of the drug Ambien are not the same from person to person, and this medication is not approved to use for the treatment of children. Misuse of the medication of Ambien can result in dangerous side effects. This drug may impair your thinking or reactions. A person may still feel sleepy the morning after taking this medicine, especially if the person takes the Ambien tablet, or if the patient is a woman. Take rest for at least 4 hours or until you are fully awake before you do any activity in which you must be awake and alert. Do not take Ambien in more significant amounts or for longer than prescribed. Do not take Ambien if you have consumed alcohol or other drugs during the day or just before bed.
If you are about to take the medication when you buy Ambien online, then you must know these instructions
Generally, the people who are using Ambien have engaged in several activities such as driving a vehicle, eating food, walking, making phone calls, or having sex with anyone and later having no memory of these activities. If these symptoms happen to you, stop taking the medication, and talk with your health expert about another treatment for your sleep disorder. You must not use the medicines of Ambien if you are allergic to zolpidem. The drug may contain a substance which is called lactose. Use Ambien with caution if you are sensitive to lactose. This drug is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old of age.
Always make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had the symptoms which include:
- Mental illness
- Suicidal thoughts
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Lung disease or breathing problems
- Sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep)
- Liver or kidney disease
Precautions to be taken while having the medication of Ambien
- The patient should consider reading the dosage instructions and precautions before going on the dosage of medication.
- Never share the medication with any person even if he/she is prescribed for the same medication. Sharing or giving away your Ambien is illegal.
- The dosses are different from person to person. Consult with your doctor to know which dosage suits you better.
- Do not overdose the medication of Ambien. Overdosing this medicine can cause severe side effects.
- Consult with your health adviser if your symptoms do not improve after having the medication.
- Do not snort, chew, or mix the tablet of Ambien with any beverage or alcohol.
- This medicine is not approved to be used by anyone under the age of 18 years.
Overdose of Ambien
Never overdose the medication of Ambien. an overdose of Ambien can be deadly. Do not take this medicine along with any other medicine which causes drowsiness. Common symptoms of overdose are:
- Slurry speech
- lightheaded feeling
- shallow breathing