Showing 1–9 of 14 results
What is Oxycontin? Is it safe to buy Oxycontin online?
Oxycontin is an opioid drug and it is an extended-release tablet. Oxycontin is used to treat moderate to moderately chronic pain and patients who are suffering from severe pain can buy Oxycontin online with overnight delivery. Oxycontin is also used in the case of arthritis, cancer pain, and seizure injuries, etc. It is available in the market under the brand name, Oxycodone. Oxycontin is a highly addictive drug if abused but in some cases, the patient gets addicted to it even when taking the medication as prescribed. It is a powerful opioid pain reliever and is highly addictive. The medication of Oxycontin should be taken under the highly strict prescription of the professional physicist or doctor. Oxycontin is the same as the drug heroin because it is made from the poppy plants from which the heroin is made so, it gets addicted easily. The misuse of opioids can result in dependence or addiction to mental and physical health to the patient. The drug Oxycontin comes in the form of an oral pill or tablets weigh up to 10 to 160 mg. it is a narcotic analgesic so, generally, it is prescribed with the non-narcotic analgesics, Percodan and Percocet. Oxycontin provides long pain relief up to 12 hours on the per dose and is available to purchase Oxycontin online.
How is it to use this medicine when you buy Oxycontin online?
As Oxycontin is used for the medication of pain, this drug contains a controlled time-release formulation so it is taken every 12 hours during the medication. But on some chronic pain medications, this drug is taken every three to six hours. The people who abuse Oxycontin remove the continuous release coating to get a quick release of the drug. When Oxycontin is abused, the tablets of this drug are chewed, snorted, injected or smoked.
Withdrawal and side effects of Oxycontin
The serious risks libidinous with opioid together with Oxycontin, is respiratory depression, slow breathing. The side effects of Oxycontin include-
- Dry mouth
- Mood changes
- Loss of appetite
- Headache etc.
Precautions to be taken
- The patient should consider knowing about the precautions to be taken while having the medication of Oxycontin.
- Consult with your doctor for the time and amount of dosage to prevent any side effects of the medication.
- Tell your personal doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to Oxycontin or any other opioid medications.
- Avoid using this medicine if you have diabetes, liver or kidney disease, alcohol dependence, or any other habit that requires you to avoid using Oxycontin.
- Senior citizens are more prone to the side effects of these medications, consult with the doctor for a safe dosage of this medication.
- Do not breastfeed when you have your dose of the medicine.
- Oxycontin may make you lose consciousness, do not drive until you are conscious.