Adderall is a stimulant medicine which works on the central nervous system. It is consists of two significant chemical components that are Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine. Adderall 12.5 mg is an oral administration medicine. The chemicals present Adderall affect the brain and central nervous system that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. It is beneficial in the treatment of Narcolepsy and (ADHD) Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The medication of Adderall is available in many variations, such as Adderall 10 mg, Adderall 12.5 mg, and many others.
Adderall 12.5 mg is a round, flat-faced orange tablet, 12.5 is printed on one side with a full and partial bisect, and AD is printed on the other side. The 12.5 mg tablets of Adderall include the following inactive ingredients:
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Colloidal silicon dioxide, and
- Other components
LIMITATIONS OF ADDERALL 12.5 MG USAGE
- The chances of mental or physical addiction are still active even when the medication of Adderall is used as directed. There are vital risks of an overdose of this medicine.
- Because of the contingency of physical and mental addiction, abuse, and misuse, Adderall is only prescribed when needed, and when the symptoms could not be treated with any other medication.
- Any person who does not have a legal prescription for this medicine should not use Adderall or any of its variation, including Adderall 12.5 mg.
ADDERALL 12.5 MG DOSAGE INFORMATION
Adderall 12.5 mg should only be prescribed by a professional doctor or pharmacist who is knowledgeable in the use of prescription medicines, including Adderall for the treatment of ADHD and Narcolepsy.
- Use the lowest effective dose of Adderall 12.5 mg, which works, for the shortest duration with an individual patient treatment plan.
- The patient should be observed precisely by professionals for respiratory depression, particularly after 24 to 72 hours of starting the medication of Adderall.
- The patient is directed to consume the whole tablet with enough water to ensure complete swallowing of the pill instantly after putting in the mouth.
- When the patient no longer needs this medication, it is advisable to decrease the dosage firmly to prevent the symptoms of withdrawal.
- Do not use this medicine for a more extended period than prescribed.
ADDERALL 12.5 MG SIDE EFFECTS
The constant side effects are common when this medication is started for the first time. Senior patients are more prone to the side effects of Adderall. However, many patients who have used this medication did not face any of its side effects. A few of the common side effects of Adderall 12.5 mg may include, but are not limited to:
- Stomach ache/pain
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Trouble in sleeping
Since the medication of Adderall 12.5 mg is beneficial for the treatment of ADHD and Narcolepsy, you are not likely to miss any of its doses. Skip the dropped dose when it is time for the next dose. Do not double dose Adderall. Consult with a professional doctor for a better knowledge of missed doses of Adderall.
Store the pills of Adderall at room temperature, away from water, moisture, direct sunlight, and heat. Do not flush the tablets in the toilet and do not store them in the kitchen. Keep a record of your unused medicine. Do not leftover Adderall; someone might abuse it.