Adderall is a stimulant drug which is beneficial for the treatment of patients who have ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and Narcolepsy. This stimulant medicine works on the central nervous system to produce a calming effect. It is consists of two significant chemical components that are Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine. The chemicals present in this medicine affect the central nervous system and brain that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. The medication of Adderall is available in many variations, such as Adderall 12.5 mg, Adderall 15 mg, and many other variations.
Adderall 15 mg is an oval, flat-faced orange tablet, 15 is printed on one side with a partial bisect, and AD is printed on the other side. The 15 mg tablets of Adderall include the following inactive ingredients:
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium stearate
- Colloidal silicon dioxide, and
- Other inactive ingredients
LIMITATIONS OF ADDERALL 15 MG USAGE
- Any person who does not have a legal prescription for Adderall should not use this medicine or any of its variation, including Adderall 15 mg.
- The chances of mental or physical dependence to this medicine are common, even when the medication of Adderall is used as directed. There are vital risks of an overdose of Adderall.
- Because of the possibility of physical and mental dependence, abuse, and ill-usage, Adderall is only prescribed when needed, and when the symptoms could not be treated with any other prescription.
ADDERALL 15 MG DOSAGE INFORMATION
Adderall 15 mg should only be prescribed by a licensed doctor or pharmacist who is proficient in the use of prescription medicines, including Adderall for the therapy of ADHD and Narcolepsy. The dosages are individualized and vary from patient to patient. Always consult with your doctor for the dosage instructions which works best for you.
- Take the most moderate effective dose of Adderall 15 mg, which works, for the most precise duration with an individual patient treatment plan.
- Do not use this medicine for a more extended period than prescribed.
- Consult with a professional doctor when you do not understand any part about the dosage of this medication.
- It is advisable to decrease the dosage firmly to prevent the symptoms of withdrawal when the patient no longer needs this medication.
- Consume the whole tablet with enough water to ensure complete swallowing of the pill immediately after putting in the mouth.
ADDERALL 15 MG SIDE EFFECTS
The side effects are common when the medication of Adderall is started for the first time. Elderly patients are more prone to the side effects of this medicine. However, many patients who have utilized this medication did not face any of its side effects. A few of the common side effects of Adderall 15 mg may include but are not confined to:
- Stomach ache/pain
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Trouble in sleeping
Consult with an expert doctor if any of these side effects become severe or do not go over time. Seek emergency medical help or call 911 in case of withdrawal.
Since the prescription of Adderall 15 mg is used to administer ADHD and Narcolepsy, you are not likely to miss any of its doses. Skip the missed dose when it is time for the next dose. Do not double dose Adderall. Consult with a professional doctor for a better knowledge of missed doses of Adderall.
Store the pills of Adderall 15 mg at room temperature, away from water, moisture, direct sunlight, and heat. Do not flush the tablets in the toilet and do not store them in the bathroom or kitchen. Keep a record of your unused medicine. Do not leftover Adderall; it is possible to be abused by someone.