What is the usage of Percocet?
Percocet is used to treat severe and chronic pain in the body to offer instant relief. Percocet consists of opioid and non-opioid narcotic pain reliever, and both have different functioning in the body.
Oxycodone is an opioid pain reliever that functions in the brain to change the body‘s feel and response towards pain. Acetaminophen is a non-opioid pain reliever which finances internal and external body temperature.
Percocet is available in different variations and forms which may offer you after examining your physical and mental fitness. The dose and strength may vary from patient to patient due to medical, age group, and gender factors.
There will be minor possibilities to reach side effects if you are running the treatment and dosage with doctor’s recommendation. Percocet may show some unhealthy symptoms on health if you are exceeding or abusing the drug.
Percocet should be used under the observation of health experts. Nowadays, many online pharmacies are offering the Percocet and its other variations without prescription. You will be answerable for future practices if you are exceeding or misusing the Percocet.
What are the side effects of Percocet?
- Percocet may cause some side effects on health if you are exceeding or taking Percocet dosage abruptly. It would be helpful if you have the dose after the doctor’s recommendation.
- Health experts have mentioned some side effects which may occur if you are running the treatment by avoiding the prescribed manner and system. Specialist classified side effects into two categories.
Common side effects may include-
- Dry mouth
- Cloudy urine
Severe side effects may include-
- Irregular heartbeat
- Extreme fatigue
- Lack of appetite
- Abnormal thoughts
- Slurred speech
- Blurred vision
- Mood swings
- Change in sex drive
- Trouble in breathing
There will be minor possibilities to meet with side effects if you are in prescribed treatment. You should consult with the doctor if you are facing any above-mentioned side effects.
What are the variations available in the Percocet?
Percocet is available in various strengths and variations which may offer you after observing your mental and physical fitness. The dosage of Percocet may vary in each age group due to their capability.
Currently available strengths are-
- pain reliver 2.5/325mg
- oxycontin 5/325mg
- hydrocodone 7.5/325mg
- Acetaminophen 7.5/500mg
- Percocet 10/325mg
What are the precautions with Percocet?
- If you are running under the phase of pregnancy or nursing, so kindly avoid the usage of Percocet because it may lead to cause some unhealthy symptoms; Percocet may obstruct the growth and development of unborn babies.
- You have to maintain distance from other drugs when you are under the Percocet’s treatment because other medicines and Percocet may interact inside your system.
- You have to quit the usage of alcohol and other intoxicants to prevent the body from unhealthy symptoms. Alcohol and Percocet may react, and their reactions may cause you above mentioned side effects.