My wife took Yellow Xanax in lockdown, and this is how it affected our relationship.
The relationship is a sensitive element of human life. And it requires the same amount of attention and nurture time as other things. So, both partners need to apply the same amount of effort towards their relationship upliftment. And if one misleads the path and loses the attention, that makes the complications.
Lockdown in 2020 was very crucial, and everything is interlinked with other factors. It was the tensest phase of everyone’s life. And during that time, anxiety and panic attacks were common. My wife and I are a happy couple, and we used to be there for each.
Somehow, during the crisis of covid 19, things brutally changed that influenced my wife to take anti-depressant pills (yellow Xanax). She used that medicine before, but now I feel she is being addicted.
Her regular use of yellow Xanax is not only affecting her mental and physical health, but it is now impacting our relationship.
Lack of Interest in physical interaction
She takes a yellow Xanax bar within 4-6 hours of internal, which is not good as the single pill of it is potent enough. Therefore, the more she consumer she becomes sedative and feels side-effects, and that is lacking her interest in physical interaction
- Isolation and Separation
I feel she prefers to stay alone in her room. And she always is on the phone, spending hours on it. She talks less and spends time with me. It seems like I do not exist for him. Her isolation is creating a communication gap between us.
- Aggressive and Excessive mood swings
Her countless consumption is being dangerous for her health. She is impulsive and hyperactive sometimes. She gets mad deeply and throws stuff on others. Also, she yells at our child, which makes him very sacred.
- Addiction to Yellow Xanax
She is now completely being addictive to Xanax bars and can’t live a single day without it. These days online purchase is feasible, and delivery is easy, so she buys yellow Xanax pills online in bulk.
It is a token of advice from my experience if you are having a problem in your home.
- Firstly, Try to involve a doctor as early as possible because the longer intake of Xanax dosage can bring permanent health problems.
- You can control your partner. If you sense he/she is taking yellow Xanax online, then try to stop.
- Also, try not to leave them alone because there are higher chances of taking the pill due to loneliness.
- So, engage them in their hobbies; they need to engage in physical activities like running and exercise or just listening to music or cooking they love to.
- Also, try to explain to your child about the condition and make them understand how to deal if any side-effects occur in their parents.
- Lastly, keep them busy so that their mind feels busy in some sort of activity rather than sitting alone and diving into the ocean of anxiety.