“Diseases responsible for the high number of deaths in the USA.”
America is growing economically rapidly in the world. There is no country available that could defeat the presence of America in the economy. However, unfortunately, America is also being infected by the deadliest diseases over time. There were only five diseases that became the reason for 1.6 million Americans’ death in 2015. Besides, there are two diseases named heart attack, and cancer has been standing as the reason of 46% death in the USA since last decade.
However, 12 other diseases, including heart attack and cancer, contribute to almost 75% of deaths in the USA. There are some precautions that can to decrease the chances of encountering such dangerous diseases. Therefore, know the major causes of such diseases and follow the ways to prevent them. The data and stats mentioned below are gathered from the reports of the CDC.
#1 Heart Attack-
As per the reports of the CDS, around 635,260 deaths happen by heart attacks in the USA each year. Heart attack is solely responsible for 23.1 deaths in the United States. Heart diseases are amongst people who are smokers, obese, older than 55 years, or have a family history of heart diseases. There are some preventions you and your family can follow to reduce the chances of such dangerous disease such as-
- Maintaining a healthy range of weight.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Quitting smoking or reducing the consumption of alcohol.
- Either practice yoga and exercise or go to the gym daily.
- Check up every three months.
Cancer alone takes around 598,038 lives each year in America. In other words, cancer is responsible for around 21.1% of deaths in the USA. Additionally, the risk factor of each type of cancer is different. However, there are some common risk factors including that increases the chances of encountering diseases like cancer-
- Consumption of tobacco and alcohol in high amounts.
- People who are older than 50 years.
- Exposure to the sun for an extended duration.
- People who are overweight or obese.
- And people with a history of such medical conditions.
There is no obvious way available that could help in decreasing the chances of defeating the chances. Yet, living life with below-listed ways can prevent you from cancer-
- Keeping the weight in a healthy ratio.
- Eating a diet enriched with vitamins, minerals, and other good properties.
- Avoid exposure to the sun for a long duration.
- Hence, wear sunscreen while going out and swimming.
- Deflect the use of tobacco and alcohol in a high ratio.
There are around 161,374 people who lost their lives each year due to accidents in the united states of America. The above-indicated amount indicates 5.1 % of total death of the USA are happened due to severe accidents. People with risky jobs, older than 45 years and men, are prone to meet the accidents. Furthermore, there are around 28 million emergency room visits happens due to accidents each year. There are three major reasons for death associated with accidents are-
- Unintentional falls
- Unintentional poisoning death
- Motor vehicle traffic death
There are some preventions you should consider to reduce the chances of meeting the accidents such as-
- Be careful about your surroundings.
- Drive carefully.
- Avoid performing risky stunts and actions.
#4 Respiratory diseases-
Respiratory diseases are seen as the 4th most common reason behind the deaths in the united states. As per surveys, 154,596 deaths occur due to such diseases each year, equal to 5.6% of the total deaths. Diseases related to the respiratory system are common in the –
- People older than 65 years.
- Men who practice excessive smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Family history of asthma.
To stop the spread in you and your family of such diseases, you should follow the precautions listed below-
- Defect smoking
- Reduce your contact with people who smoke.
- Practice yoga and run daily.
- Take a healthy diet for a healthy respiratory system.
Do you even know, people die of stroke each year in the united states are around 142, 142? This amount is 5.18 percent of the total deaths in the USA. However, women using birth control oils, men, people with medical conditions (diabetes, heart diseases, and high B.P) are at higher risk of meeting diseases like stroke.
There are some scientifically proven ways to help you lower the possibility of meeting the stroke. If you adopt these ways in your day to day life so you might save yourself from such harsh disease-
- Terminate the use of smoke and alcohol.
- Manage your underlying heart diseases and defects.
- Control your blood sugar level.
- Keep your weight in check.
- Perform exercise and yoga daily.
- Eat a wide variety of healthy foods.
#6 Alzheimer’s disease-
Alzheimer’s disease has become the cause of 116,103 deaths each year, demonstrating 4.23 percent of total death in the USA. People with the below-listed traits are more prone to meet such diseases-
- Women with severe underlying medical conditions.
- Besides, people who are older than 65 years or around 65.
- Medical history of such diseases in the family.
The significant cause of this disease is age and genes. However, these factors can’t be managed or controlled with necessity. Therefore, by making some lifestyle changes, you can decrease the risk of encountering Alzheimer disease-
- Firstly, stay physically active and perform exercise and yoga more often.
- Secondly, the diet consists of fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats.
- Thirdly, go for accurate treatment if you are lying under any severe medical condition.
- Finaly, keep your brain functioning by indulging in mind games, puzzles, and tasks.