Insomnia- Making you a night owl!
Insomnia is a common sleep disorder that can make it hard to fall asleep, hard to stay asleep, or cause you to wake up too early and not be able to get back to sleep.Being a night owl on the weekend is cool but being a night owl for the entire week is annoying. Do you know sleep plays an integral role in mental and physical productivity? Thus, if you don’t take the recommended sleep as per your age, it affects the overall health somewhere. When a person doesn’t take the required sleep, one finds the challenges in the next day’s activities, especially those requiring alertness. In short, sleep functions as fuel for the body, so if there is no fuel, there is no function. Come, let’s understand the importance of sleep and its requirement as per the age.
Sleeping disorders are influencing Americans in the high ratio. Unfortunately, this rate is being increased each year globally. Now the question arrives how to cope up with these sleeping disorders? Or are these sleeping disorders treatable? Yes, these disorders are treatable with the right approaches and treatment. However, treatment depends on several factors and varies from one sufferer to another.
How is common sleep disorders (Insomnia)?
Insomnia is common among each age group, and the reason behind its occurrence may vary from sufferer to sufferer. However, some common factors contribute to sleeping disorders (Insomnia). Although, the precise reason may vary from sufferer to sufferer. To know how common Insomnia is, read the mentioned stats of a survey below-
- As per the studies, women are more prone to meet the sleeping disorders such as Insomnia than men. Mood and hormone disorders are the significant cause of Insomnia in females. However, a number of symptoms, intensity varies, and the occurrence varies from one woman to another.
- There are 25% of young children who go through the symptoms of behavioral Insomnia. Symptoms such as waking up frequently and challenges in falling asleep are the symptoms of behavioral Insomnia.
- 75% of depression sufferers are recognized under the symptoms of Insomnia. The symptoms of Insomnia in the depression sufferer can be short and long-term. In case if you are under depression for a long so it may be long-term insomnia. In contrast, if you are depressed due to any ongoing traumatic situation so Insomnia can be the short term.
- Insomnia can lead to other health disorders with severe intensity, such as anxiety and diabetes type 2. Therefore, if you find the symptoms so seek medical help at the starting point. The symptoms can be controlled with the right approaches at the initial stage.
- Binge drinking is also one of the major causes of Insomnia in adults. Those who practice such are 34% more likely to meet Insomnia.
- 4% of Americans take the prescription without the legal Rx by watching the advertisement. Even though women take sleeping pills in high ratio than men.
- There is 23% of Americans under the symptom of Sleeping disorder due to ongoing daily life and pressure.
Some myths related to Insomnia-
- Alcohol- there is a myth that alcohol helps you to fall asleep faster. However, it is not true; alcohol doesn’t help you to fall asleep. Even though when alcohol moves from the body, it may cause restlessness and wake you up earlier.
- Insomnia is mentally restricted- yes; Sleeping disorder indeed comes out due to psychological troubles such as stress. However, psychological issues are not only the cause of Insomnia; some other diseases cause Sleeping disorder. for instance, drug side effects, sleep apnea, diseases, and sleeping pattern.
- Sleep aids are safe- yes, sleep aids help you fall asleep faster and far better than the old ways. However, these sleeping aids can be life-endangering too. These medications can cause drug dependency and side effects. One of the most used medicine is Ambien for sleeping management.
- Naps help to offset Insomnia- taking naps affects everyone differently. So, taking a nap of 20 minutes can be refreshing for some people. However, it may affect the sleeping pattern of people who are under Sleeping disorder.
- Insomnia gets off on its own- Sleeping disorder never gets off on its own unless you get to know what is triggering it. Whether it can be stress, medication, and illnesses. After getting full sleep or finding the problem falling asleep, you may be under the sleeping disorder. Therefore, if you go through such a situation so seek medical assistance.
Want some more latest medicines online?
Buy Ambien Online
Ambien 10mg : Zolpidem Tartrate (Generic Ambien)$291.00 – $1,081.00 Select options
Buy Ambien Online
Ambien 12.5mg$292.00 – $1,082.00 Select options
Buy Ambien Online
Ambien 5mg Reddit$290.00 – $1,080.00 Select options