Showing all 5 Results
Viagra is a trading name of Sildenafil medicine that helps in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. Many factors are responsible for ED; in many cases, it has been reported majorly due to genetic factors. Also, ED can not be permanent, or it can also last longer approximately a decade. Although viagra is a considerably over-the-counter pharmaceutical solution and it is not supposed to use for a longer time.
How does Viagra work?
Viagra starts working very quickly by blocking PDE 5 (phosphodiesterase 5) in your body. As it is a type of enzyme that further divides GMP to regulate blood flow in the penis. Thus, it should be taken only when it is needed or at the time of coitus.
When Viagra leaves the system?
Viagra starts presenting its results very quickly in 30 minutes and lasts up more than 40 minutes; it completely depends on the form and dosage of viagra. Also, viagra leaves your system very easily, within 2 to 3 hours, but it majorly relies on your metabolism. Sometimes viagras leave the system less than six hours so it also depends on your diet and alcohol intake.
If you desire to detoxify your body, then try to consume citrus fruits and less high fiber intake. Besides, your physical activity is also more responsible for the leaving process.
When to consult a doctor if I buy viagra online during covid19?
- If you are a beginner to take viagra
- Also, if you see any significant side-effects
- Any pimples on the face, bumps are appearing
- You are feeling ill and nausea
- If your partner is feeling sick
- Itchiness and redness
How fast does it work?
Viagra is effective within an hour if you take viagra on an empty stomach. It can also remain effective for between four and six hours; moreover, if you take it after a meal that has a high-fat content. However, it may take longer than an hour to become effective.
Rare but serious side-effects:
- It can lead to Abnormal vision
- Anxiety if used very regularly
- behavior change similar to drunkenness, which is not
- bleeding of the eye is also there
- blurred vision in some cases
- bone pain depend on the age
- breast enlargement has also seen
- chest pain is common
- chill and cold sweats
What are the factors helping the benefits of viagra?
Viagra is a common medication, but many people do not get similar results instantly.
Various factors are associated with its long-lasting effect.
- Age: It is an important factor ignored by many people. With age, metabolism systems get slower, which increases the possibility of getting the long-lasting effect of viagra, which may last up to 60 minutes.
- Dosage quantity: Somehow, it is very true. The less dosage consumption may not last long and won’t satisfy.
- Diet and healthy habits: Drinking alcohol and smoking while using viagra may lead to a short span of good effects. On another side, the intake of high-fat foods also affects its functions.
- Other medications: If you are on medical treatment of benzo or any opioid, then it may affect viagra uses and its outcomes. Because benzo and opioid are like more sedative and they make you feel relaxed and sleepy, so make sure you are not taking any other medicine.
- Any other disorder or disease: Many physical or mental disorders impact viagras usability, for example, stress, bipolar disorder, insomnia, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, and more. So, it is advisable to avoid viagra pills in high doses if you have heart or lung diseases.
- Medical history: Viagra may don’t kick in fast if you have had any medical history, including operations and surgeries.
Viagra trial against sickle cell
Viagra is used by the patient who is suffering from Erectile Dysfunction to achieve and keep an erection. In addition to sexual stimulation, Viagra works by improving blood flow to the male genital that helps in achieving an erection. The medicine of Viagra does not protect the consumer against sexually transmitted infections such as Hepatitis B, HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea. The person who is taking the medication Viagra should consider using an effective condom to prevent any sexually transmitted infection. Always consult with your expert doctor or pharmacist about the medication when you buy Viagra online from our pharmacy or otherwise.
Dosage instructions for this medication
The patient should first read the information leaflet provided along with the medicine to get a better knowledge about the medication. If the patients have any questions, they should consult with their doctor or pharmacist. To treat Erectile Dysfunction, take this medicine orally by mouth as directed by your doctor or pharmacist, usually as needed. Take the tablet of Viagra at least 30 minutes before any sexual activity, intercourse, or having sex with your partner, and taking the medication of Viagra one hour before any sexual activity is more effective. Do not take more than one tablet in a day. The dosage quantity and time is highly dependent on the medical condition of the patient and the response to the medication. Consult with your doctor if your circumstances do not improve after taking the drug.
Common side effects of Viagra
- Upset stomach
- Increased sensitivity to light
The common side effects may appear when you start taking medication. However, if these common side effects do not disappear within a few time, inform your doctor right away to get medical help.
Precautions to be taken while having the medication of Viagra
Before taking the medication of Viagra, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to this medicine, or have any other allergies. The consumption of Viagra may make you dizzy or cause blurred vision for a while. Do not consume any alcoholic beverage while taking Viagra because it could make you dizzier. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive any vehicle until you do not feel dizzy. We do not endorse or promote the use and purchase of Viagra or any other medicine in any way.