Showing all 2 results
What is Valium?
Valium also goes by the name of diazepam, is a medicine of the benzodiazepine class that functions as an anxiolytic.
It has also been included on the World Health Organization’s list of essential medicines (WHO).
Because it is a controlled substance, purchasing or selling it without a valid prescription is illegal. However, you can buy Valium in a pharmacist shop near you or buy Valium online.
Your doctor will begin your therapy with the lowest feasible dose and progressively raise or decrease it as needed. Your doctor should thoroughly evaluate you to identify the most acceptable dosages for you.
The doctor will prescribe Valium 5mg dosages with the following considerations in mind:
- Patient’s age and weight
- The patient’s medical condition
- Other health issues that the patient is experiencing
- How does the patient react to the first dose of medication?
How To Take Prescribed Valium?
Consume Valium as prescribed by your doctor, and follow all of the instructions and directions on the prescription or medicine label.
Please do not exceed the advised dosage and notify your doctor if you do not notice any improvement in your condition.
It is preferable to avoid medical mistakes and to maintain consistency throughout your therapy. The typical Valium dosage that your doctor can prescribe you is as follows:
As an oral solution or as tablets.
Benefits Of Valium
Valium is prescribed to treat anxiety disorders or reduce anxiety symptoms in the short term.
Anxiety or tension caused by everyday stress typically does not necessitate an anxiolytic.
Valium may be helpful in the symptomatic treatment of acute agitation, tremor, imminent or acute delirium tremens, and hallucinosis in alcohol withdrawal.
Diazepam is an effective treatment for skeletal muscle spasms produced by reflex spasms to local disease (such as inflammation in the muscles or joints or consequent to trauma), spasticity, which is caused by upper motor neuron disorders (like cerebral palsy and paraplegia), athetosis. And stiff-man syndrome.
Valium may cause serious side effects, including:
- weak or shallow breathing
- depressed mood
- severe drowsiness
- thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself
- trouble sleeping
- panic attacks
- unusual risk-taking behavior, and
- new or worsening seizures
Make sure you get medical help right away if you have any of the symptoms mentioned above.
Diazepam is available as a pill, a solution, and a concentrate (liquid) for oral administration. It is often taken 1 to 4 times a day, with or without food.
Follow the directions on your prescription label strictly, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any parts you don’t understand. Diazepam should be taken exactly as prescribed.
If you’re using diazepam with other medications to manage seizures, don’t stop taking it without first consulting your doctor, even if you notice odd changes in behavior or mood.
Seizures may worsen if you abruptly stop taking diazepam. Therefore, your doctor will most likely progressively reduce your dose.
Oral Valium may be an additional therapy in convulsive disorders, but it is not effective as the primary treatment.
Systematic clinical studies have not been conducted to examine the efficacy of Valium in long-term usage, that is, use for more than four months.
The physician/doctor should examine the drug’s usefulness for the individual patient regularly.
How long does valium last in the system?
Valium is a fast-acting and long-lasting benzodiazepine. Therefore, its elimination procedure is quite longer than the other benzodiazepines. And several other medical and health attributes can contribute to its elimination procedure. As per the reports, the half-life of this drug is nearly 48 hours. The half-life of the drug indicates how long the drug will remain in the system. However, the elimination procedure differs from one person to another due to several factors as mentioned by FDA-
- Overall health
- Liver and kidney functioning
- Other ongoing treatments
- Intake amount of dosage
Does Valium actually work?
The valium online is cleansed by the system after consumption then the valium is broken into other elements by the organs known as metabolites. These metabolites survive in the body longer than the drug remains. There are some common metabolites of the valium such as nordiazepam, oxazepam and temazepam.
The chemical configuration of valium indicates the metabolites also have longer half-lives. For instance, nordiazepam remains in the body for up to 100 hours as a half-life. Hence, when a sufferer takes multiple dosages of the valium over time, it may enhance the substance’s half-life.
The valium and its metabolites can be detected in the system after the elimination procedure through medical tests. The elements of this medication survive in the body for long; for instance-
- Urine- the valium is detectable through the medical tests in the hospital for up to six weeks after the last dosage consumption.
- Blood- the components of the valium are observable in the blood for up to 48 hours after the last practice. However, blood is less used to detect its elements as it has a shorter half-life in the blood.
- Saliva- the components of the valium last in the system for up to 10 days after its last consumption. And it can be directed by the medical tests in the hospital.
- Hair follicles- This medication lasts longer in the hair than other organs. Valium remains in the hair for up to 90 days after the last consumption.
Is valium the same effects in children as in adults?
- Valium is not prescribed to treat anxiety or other disorders in children less than 18 years.
- This medication has an active element in the high proportion, which can cause health troubles in children.
- If you are less than the prescribed age so completely avoid its usage and take the consultation with a specialist.
- The specialist will go through your health statuses, such as previous medical history and current ongoing treatments.
- After analyzing your health status, the specialist will be able to find out the adequate treatment and its duration for you.
- In case you have taken this medication mistakenly, seek a medical emergency instantly. Delaying to take emergency medical help can worsen the withdrawals.
- Therefore, adhere to guidelines in the form of precautions and warnings.
What is the dosage of Valium?
Buy Valium online widely comes in 0.2mg to 0.10mg, which relies on multiple factors like age, health condition, and gender as well. Each antidepression pill is provided at a low dosage and then raised with time according to the severity. Also, do not take medicine with alcohol and other drugs.
Buy Valium Online and its generic form, Diazepam, is useful to treat anxiety, seizures, and muscle spasm. It is a benzodiazepine and interacts with the neurotransmitters inside the brain. Furthermore, your doctor may use this drug for off-label treatments.
Moreover, both generic and brand versions of this drug are available by prescription. So, consult with a doctor before using Valium for anxiety.
Understanding Valium addiction
Valium is a highly addictive drug with more prolonged effects than Alprazolam. Addiction may develop quickly if the person uses buy Valium online in another way than prescribed. Afterward, it is not easy for a person to function normally without taking the drug. Yet, many people who have Valium addiction are not aware of it.
Moreover, taking Buy Valium Online for longer than six weeks increases the risks of addiction. Having a prescription does not mean that drug dependence can not occur.
Symptoms of Valium addiction
If a person has an addiction to this drug, he may have some symptoms of it. These symptoms are the first sign of noticing drug dependence. So, a person should get a medical cure if he sees:
- intense cravings for the drug
- ignoring obligations
- isolation from family and friends
- loss of interest in once enjoyable activities
- continued use of Valium despite problems caused by it
Furthermore, he may experience withdrawal after suddenly stopping the medication. Thus, do not abruptly stop the doses if you have Valium addiction. If a person is having withdrawals, taking the drug may help to overcome it. However, consult with a doctor if you have a drug addiction.
Essential considerations for Valium treatment
Keep these considerations in your mind if your doctor has prescribed Valium.
- Valium tablets can be crushed
- Protect the tablets from sunlight and dust.
- Keep it away from high temperatures.
- Keep the medicine away from water and moisture.
- Always carry your medication if you are traveling.
- Airport X-ray machines will not harm Valium. So, do not worry about it.
- Avoid alcohol while using Valium for Anxiety.
- Other benzos may interact with Valium. Thus, do not take any other drug if you are using Diazepam.
Common side effects of Valium
Valium may slow down your brain’s activity for a few hours. Furthermore, it may interact with your judgment, motor, thinking skills. Also, do not consume alcohol as it may worsen your situation. However, side effects mostly occur when you take instructions for granted. Thus, carefully follow your doctor’s instructions while taking Valium.
Common side effects of Valium include:
- muscle weakness
- dry mouth
- inability to control muscle movements
- excessive saliva
However, inform your doctor even if these side effects are mild. It is possible that these drug reactions may become severe over time.
Precautions of Valium:
Well, every medicine has some precautions to follow, and it is for our benefit such as:
- If you already have prior skin allergy problems, then please avoid taking this pill
- Doctors do not recommend this medicine to patients with liver disease, glaucoma, and breathing problems.
- This medicine is available in liquid and tablet form; therefore, you should measure accordingly while taking medication.
- You should avoid driving alone and going out alone after taking this medicine
- Pregnant and lactating mothers should avoid antidepression pills
How to store Valium (diazepam)?
You can keep valium (diazepam) safely in a room at a room temperate. Also, medicine should not be in touch with moisture and sunlight. This medicine should be kept away from kids.
Before giving diazepam (valium) to your child
Inform your doctor if your child has severe skin or any other allergy to diazepam or other benzodiazepines.
Precautions you need to take with this medicine if your child has:
- lung, liver, or kidney disease
- Porphyria – a genetic disorder where your body produces too much porphyrin
- psychiatric illness
- sleep apnea
- myasthenia gravis
Call your child’s doctor immediately or send your child to the Emergency Department if your child feels these side effects:
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction are breathing issues, severe skin rash or hives (raised red lumps on the skin),
- Sometimes, swelling on the face, lips, mouth, and throat.
- slow or irregular heartbeat
- unusual bruising or bleeding
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
- different or worsening seizures
- fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat
Important knowledge should you know about valium before giving it to a child?
- Make a list of all medications your child is on and inform your doctor or pharmacist as well.
- And never share your child’s medicine with others.
- Thus, do not give anyone else’s medicine to your child.
- Always keep enough valium with you that can be used during weekends, holidays, and pandemics as well. So you can buy valium online as well.
- Do not give any medicines that are out of date. Always check with your pharmacist about the best way to throw away outdated or leftover medicines.
There are several precautions that you should follow before giving valium to your child. However, it is an important treatment for your child; thus, never stock out of valium even amid pandemics because suddenly stopping valium may become dangerous for your child’s health.