Phentermine 15 mg is a prescription drug that is used by the patients above 30 years of age to lose weight. It is only used by patients who are overweighted, along with exercises and low-calorie food plan. It works by decreasing the desire for food. It comes in the oral capsule form, usually taken by mouth once daily in the morning before breakfast. This medicine is generally taken in the morning, with or without food.
How to use Phentermine 15 mg
Phentermine 15 mg is not advised to be used for the long-term. Terminate the medication if weight loss has not happened within four weeks of treatment. Take the dosage of this prescription orally by mouth, typically once a day. The medicine is usually taken one-hour ere having breakfast or one or two hours after breakfast.
Your physician may adjust your dose to take it three times a day in small amounts when needed. Read the medicine guidance provided by the doctor before you start using the dosage of Phentermine 15 mg or whenever you get a refill. Consult with your doctor or pharmacologist to clarify any part you do not understand about this medication. Take the dosage of this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Side effects of Phentermine 15 mg
Side effects of Phentermine may occur during the starting of this medication, which may include:
- Blurred vision
- Psychotic disorder
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Heart valve disorder
- Change in sex drive
- Dry mouth
- Anxiety and unhappy mood
- High blood pressure
- Excessive excitement
- Painful urination
- Hair loss
- Muscle pain
- Fast heartbeat
This is not a full list of possible side effects of Phentermine that may occur. Consult your doctor for medical advice about side effects of this medication.
- Before taking the dosage of Phentermine 15 mg, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it, or have any other allergies.
- Dosage of this medicine may make you feel dizzy, do not drive any vehicle, or operate any machinery until you do not feel dizzy.
- Do not take this medication if you have head injuries, sleep apnea, asthma, kidney disease, or liver disease.
- Before having any surgery, tell your doctor about the products you are using, including prescription drugs.
- Older adults are more sensitive to the side effects of this medication.
- Do not consume alcohol or any alcoholic beverage when you have a dose of this medicine.
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for a better understanding of the safe usage of this medicine.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone. Sharing or giving away your medication is against the law.
If you lose or skip a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is time for the next dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose.
Store the medicine in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Keep it at room temperature, away from moisture and direct sunlight. Do not flush the medication in the toilet, and do not store it in the bathroom.