Showing all 3 Results
Is there a generic for Clonazepam?
The drug Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine which affects the chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced to treat the symptoms of seizures and the various types of anxiety disorders. Most commonly, it comes in the form of oral pills and you can buy clonazepam online with overnight delivery from our pharmacy. Clonazepam is a type of anti-epileptic medicine which is used to treat certain symptoms of seizure disorders such as Lennox-Gastaut syndrome or absence seizures in the elder patients and in the children. It is also used to treat the symptoms of the panic disorder such as agoraphobia in adults.
You can order clonazepam online but do not use its medication if you have:
- Narrow-angle glaucoma
- Severe liver disease
- If the patient has a history of some allergic reaction to any of the benzodiazepine such as Valium, Xanax, Ativan, chlordiazepoxide, flurazepam, and others.
To get confirm that clonazepam is safe for you, tell your expert physician or doctor if you have or ever had:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (C O P D)
- Kidney or liver disease
- Depression or suicidal thoughts or behaviour
- Breathing problems
Some people feel or have thoughts about attempting suicide when they are taking seizure medication. Your expert physician or doctor should check your progress at regular visits, to make sure that the medication is working well or not.
If you want to get clonazepam online, know its side effects first or call your doctor at once if you have:
- New or worsening seizures
- Severe drowsiness
- Unusual changes in mood or behaviour
- Thoughts of suicide or hurting oneself
- Weak or shallow breathing
- Pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest
- Unusual or involuntary eye movements
Is clonazepam good for sleep?
The sedative side effects of the drug clonazepam may become last longer in elder adults. Accidental falls are common in elderly patients who take the mediation of benzodiazepines. You should use this medicine with caution to avoid falling or accidental injury while you are taking the medication of clonazepam. Seek emergency medical help if you get any signs of an allergic reaction of clonazepam such as hives, difficulty in breathing, swelling on face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Report to your doctor if you feel these worsening symptoms such as changes in mood or behaviour, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble in sleeping, feeling of impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restlessness, hyperactivity, or more depressed.
Precautions to be taken while having the medication of Clonazepam
The person having this medication should understand the precautions and follow them.
- Do not take the medication of Clonazepam if you are allergic to it, or having an allergy for any other opioid medication.
- Before starting the medication of Clonazepam, tell your doctor about your treatment history, including the medicines and products you are using.
- This medicine may make you dizzy. Do not take the medication of Clonazepam if you are feeling shaky of had alcohol.
- Consult with your doctor before having any other medication along with Clonazepam.
- Do not breastfeed after taking the dose of Clonazepam.
Storage of Clonazepam
- The patient should never share or give away his/her medicine to anyone.
- Store the medicine in its original container and do not change the tank between drugs.
- Keep it away from the reach of anyone, especially from those people who have ever abused any medicine.
- Do not store the medicine of Clonazepam in the bathroom.
- Store it away from the reach of minors.
- Do not consume any spoiled tablet, flush it right away.