Showing all 5 results
Levitra is a prescription medicine which is used to treat the sexual function problem in male mostly called as Erectile Dysfunction (ED). It enhances the sexual stimulation by increasing the blood flow to the genital to help a man get and keep on an erection. The medication of Levitra does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases such as Hepatitis B, HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea. The person should consider using an effective condom to save himself and his partner from sexually transmitted infections. The individuals who are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or prescribed for this medication can buy Levitra online with overnight delivery from our pharmacy. Consult with your expert doctor or pharmacist to have more details about this medication.
How to use the medication of Levitra
Always consider consulting with your doctor about the safe dosage, side effects, and precautions to be taken before getting on the dosage when you buy Levitra online or otherwise. Take the pills of Levitra orally by mouth, do not snort or chew the tablets. Take Levitra with or without food 1 hour before the sexual intercourse. Do not take more than one pill in a day. Doses should be taken once in 24 hours. The dosage of Levitra highly depends on the medicinal condition of the patient, response to the medication, and the products he/she is using. Consult with your expert doctor or pharmacist for more daily about the dosage of Levitra.
Common side effects of Levitra
Most common side effects of Levitra may be visible during the starting of medication. Common side effects of Levita includes:
- Runny Nose
- Blurred vision
- Increased sensitivity to light
Consult with your expert doctor if any of these side effects and do not disappear after a few time. In order to reduce the risk of lightheadedness and dizziness, get up slowly when standing from a sitting or lying position.
Precautions to be taken while having the medication of Levitra
- The drug Levitra is used to treat sexual function problem and is usually not used by the women. Avoid using this medicine to get an erection when your partner is pregnant.
- Always use an effective condom to prevent any sexually transmitted infection.
- This drug may cause you to feel dizzy. Do not operate any machine and consider not to drive any vehicle until you feel conscious.
- Tell your personal doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to this medicine or any other medicine.
- Do not consume alcohol or any alcoholic beverage along with Levitra. It would make you feel dizzier.
- Discuss and understand the risks of this medication with your doctor.
Information about the storage of Levitra
- Store the medicine of Levitra in its original box. Do not change or throw away its original box.
- Never share or give your medicine to any other person even if he/she is prescribed and using the medication.
- Store it away from the reach of children and pets.
- Do not consume the tablets if they are spoiled by water or are expired.
- Read the storage instructions provided to you along with the medicine by your doctor or pharmacist.