Oxycodone 60mg is a prolonged-release tablet which is helpful for the treatment of moderate to acute pain in patients suffering from post-operative pain and cancer. Only adult patients (18 to 60 years of age) should use oxycodone 60 mg tablets. It is an oral administration tablet. The treatment of severe pain of cancer, C-Section, surgery, or medical procedures requires the use of a strong opioid painkiller (narcotic analgesic).
Oxycodone 60 mg tablets contain hydroxypropyl cellulose. The 60 mg tablets of Oxycodone includes the following inactive ingredients:
- Polyethylene oxide
- Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT)
- Titanium dioxide
- Magnesium stearate
- Polyethylene glycol 400
LIMITATIONS OF oxycodone 60 MG USES
- The chances of physical or mental dependence are still active even when the medication of Oxycodone used as prescribed. There is a significant risk of an overdose of this medicine and death with extended-release opioid formulations.
- oxycodone 60 mg is not indicated as an as-needed analgesic.
- Because of the risk of physical and mental addiction, abuse, and misuse with opioid medicines, this medicine is only prescribed when needed, and symptoms could not be treated with any other medication.
Oxycodone 60 MG DOSAGE INFORMATION
The medication of oxycodone 60 mg should only be prescribed by a professional doctor who is knowledgeable in the use of opioid medicines for the treatment of severe and acute pain.
- Use the lowest effective dose of oxycodone 60 mg, which works, for the shortest duration with an individual patient treatment plan.
- oxycodone 60 mg is administered orally every 12 hours.
- The patient should consume the whole tablet with enough water to ensure complete swallowing of the pill instantly after putting in the mouth.
- Never presoak, or otherwise wet the Oxycodone tablet before putting in the mouth.
- This medicine should not be used for a more extended period than prescribed.
- When the patient no longer needs this medication, it is advisable to reduce the dose steadily to prevent the symptoms of withdrawal.
- Neonatal opioid withdrawal syndrome
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Severe hypotension
- Life-threatening respiratory depression
- Upset stomach
- Mood swings
- Skipped menstruation cycle
- Yellowish pee
- Difficulty in bowel movement
However, these common side effects of Oxycodone are temporary and should disappear over time. If these side effects become severe and do not fade over time, consult with your healthcare professional, seek emergency medical help, or call 911.
Store the pills of oxycodone 60 mg at room temperature, away from moisture, water, direct sunlight, and heat. Do not flush the tablets of Oxycodone in the toilet and do not store it in the kitchen. Keep a record of your remaining medicine. Do not leftover your opioid medication.
I love this medicine and Reddit has given it to me so I am thankful to them.
A nice medicine and this pharmacy is number one.
This medicine is beyond words and known to be the best.
I have loved this tablet and it’s uses.
Wonderful tablet and the pharmacy is the best.
I’ve loved it as I consumed it for the first time. It easily killed my pain.
I would also tell my friends to buy the tablet from this website only.
Lovely tablet for everyone.
This tablet works and does not create any problem until and unless you overdose it.
I want to say that it is not only the best tablet but also known to be outstanding. Thank you so much Reddit pharmacy.
I cannot say how thankful I am to Reddit for giving me such a medicine like Oxycodone 60mg